Mission, Vision, and Guiding Principles
To Provide Support, Relief, and Hope in times of critical hardship through financial grants to employees within the KBP Foods Family.
Together, all members of the KBP Family have created an environment where no one feels like they have to endure a critical hardship alone.
- KBP Cares is predominately funded by KBP Foods employees through payroll deductions.
- All Board members will act with compassion and confidentiality.
- The grant process will be clear and accessible.
- Eligibility requirements will be specific and communicated.
- The Allocation Committee will review grant applications with urgency and consistency.
- The application approval process will include a step to validate the legitimacy of each applicant to ensure its integrity.
- The Tax and Finance Committee will ensure the financial stability of the program.
- KBP Cares will protect its 501(c)3 status.
- The marketing and communications Committee will drive contributions and create awareness of the program.
- The Board of Directors will minimize administrative costs to maximize the number of financial grants given.
Do you need us to contact you? Fill out the form below and we will be right in touch!
KBP Cares is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization affiliated and supported by KBP Foods and its employees. KBP Cares was established with the intent of helping employees in times of critical hardships through financial grants.